While Pokemon GO 0.43.3 is slowly rolling out worldwide, you can get it before it becomes officially available at your local Google Play store. We tested APK and it’s legit. Even though this update is fairly small, Niantic released a video highlighting the upcoming Halloween event, which lead us to believe there is more hidden inside the update.
You can now earn more candy and acquire more ghost Pokemon in the period of 26th through 31st of October. Also, spawn rates on Zubat, Golbat, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Drowzee and Hypno are increased during that period. You will get double amount of candy for hatching eggs, walking your buddy and capturing Pokemon.
Trainers, remember that using an APK version of the game is completely legal and fine in regards to the Terms of Service and will not result in a ban. As with previous APKs, we’ll be data mining the new APK as soon as possible – stay tuned.
Patch Notes (0.43.3)
- Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have different patterns depending on the distance required to hatch them.
- Pokémon type icons have been added to the information screen for each Pokémon.
- Low battery indicator added for the Pokémon GO Plus.
- Minor text fixes
Pokemon GO 0.43.3 APK Instructions:
- Open the Settings on your Android Phone
- Go to Settings >> Applications or a similar category depending on the phone you have
- Find an option called “Unknown sources” and enable it
- Go to APKMirror and download the Pokemon GO 0.41.4 installation file
- Open the installation file and let the app install
- Login using PTC or Google login