Future Plans Of Pokemon GO
The Pokemon Go Company i.e. Niantic is planning for having some big deals for future of this mind blowing AR game. Niantic’s CEO has made some things clear already also had made some important decisions too.
Recently as Halloween event is a great success for the game to bring its old players back and regaining its old position in the app stores almost every Trainer around the world is egerly waiting for what is the future of this big AR game.Next big thing for the Pokemon Go developer team in my point of view would be maintaining this heavy amount of traffic and also get new as well as old users back.
As the developers are improving game in every update, they have improved many bugs like player glitch and sound bug and are trying to communicate with the community openly,also Niantic has focused upon clearing its Pokemon Go Plus issue but the issue still persist in update 0.43.4
We have certain speculation for the future event of Pokemon such as Christmas and Easter like-
Here’s some prediction for the Christmas:
- Event start date December 11th
- Event would end on December 30th-31st
- The item bonuses can be same as Halloween event like increase in candy or even some surprise items dropping from the sky.
- Also Increase in Ice Pokemon spawns and their families Lapras, Jynx, Seel, Dewgong, Shellder, Cloyster, Ponyta and Rapidash spawns
Here’s some prediction for the Easter:
- Event start date should be around 14-15 April.
- Event end date should be around 22-23 April.
- The bonus in this event could be better pokemon from the eggs, like a chance of getting Lapras from 2km egg.
- Increase in spawn rate of Fossil Pokemons like Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omastar, Aeroductyle and also egg pokemon like Exeggcute.
- Finally rewarding every player with Togepi and introducing Generation II Pokemone.
Here I present you the interview question that was asked to John Hank which was released after the buddy update.Here its clearly seen that Pokemon Go developer team is putting much effort for including Trading and other feature in the game.John Hanked was asked out several question regarding the future of this AR game and also what inspired him to make this game.
One of the question asked was-As a player, I have to ask this one. Do you know when we’ll see player-versus-player Pokémon battles?
John Hanke: It would be fun. I have a 10-year-old son. He’s my Pokémon expert, and he wants to battle his friends in Pokémon Go, I can tell you that. We talked about trading. We just announced buddy Pokémon. We announced that for iOS and it just rolled out this morning. If you want to have a buddy Pokémon and walk that Pokémon with you, you can do that now. Battling is something we talk a lot about. It’ll probably make its way onto the road map, but I don’t have a specific date.